Detached seven-bay two-storey over part-raised basement Classical-style house, built 1817-9, probably incorporating fabric of earlier house, 1713, with three-bay two-storey pedimented breakfront having three-bay single-storey flat-roofed projecting porch to ground floor, three-bay two-storey side elevations, and five-bay two-storey Garden (south) Front having three-bay two-storey pedimented breakfront.
Subsequently extended, pre-1840, comprising five-bay two-storey over part-raised basement wing to left. Truncated, post-1902, with wing dismantled. Now disused. Hipped slate roof on a quadrangular plan behind parapet with clay ridge tiles, limestone ashlar chimney stacks having moulded coping, and concealed cast-iron rainwater goods. Flat roof to porch not visible behind parapet.